Visiting Lecturer Value Based Pricing and Former Advisor
University of Portsmouth and NICE
- Discuss the realities of Cell and Gene Development, and the challenges our industry is currently facing, with valuable insights and feedback from our industry experts. Discussions will cover the realities of commercialising novel therapies without an established model, the challenges of scaling product development when working with such fragile and changeable materials and the difficulty in anticipating industry development and demand without established case studies as a basis.
12:05 PM Can we Afford a Cure? Payers Perspective on Drug Leasing & Innovative Reimbursement for Curative Medicines
- Analyse a fiscal overview of global healthcare payer landscape & medicines
- Discuss the difficulty of valuing innovation from a reimbursement perspective
- Utilise real world data to secure payer approval in conditional reimbursement models and the cancer drugs fund
- Examine the ground breaking drug leasing concept for CAR-T curative therapies – with reference to the original publication with Guy’s & St.Thomas Hospital