The Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacturing Forum is back for 2018!
Join us 13th - 15th November in London, UK to:
- Develop a sustainable scalable manufacturing strategy, and discuss the individual requirements of Autologous and Allogenic therapies with expert guidance from Zelluna Immunotherapy
- Identify common process bottlenecks and avoid manufacturing delays with insights from Pluristem Therapeutics that will ensure you do not end up left behind!
- Effectively invest in process development and manufacturing automation that will reduce your development timeline and generate a return on investment with an industry leading case study from Torque Therapeutics
- Define your critical quality attributes that will underpin your product development, and discuss how to maximize delivery against these attributes with first hand tips and tricks from Autolus
- Ensure you are market ready through an expert analyse of the current global regulatory landscape for Cell and Gene Therapies with a focus on EU and US requirements with GSK and Rheincell Therapeutics sharing their perspectives